Celebrity Interior Designs And Decors
Decor and Celebrity Interior Designs:
Celebrities Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Cindy Crawford, Donald Trump, Lenny Kravitz, you name it! Everywhere we look today it seems that high profile individuals and designers / brands are teaming up to create home decorative lines. From the fashion world to the music world, the trend right now is to combine your name with a brand or retailer and your stuff will sell!! Let’s wait and see which one of these stars will create a great area rug line!
The Iconic fashion house Missoni collaborated with Target last year making everything from shoes to bicycles and within days the items were sold out of stores and being re-sold on e-bay for double or triple their original prices.
Celebrity Donald Trump’s furniture line
Donald Trump, a brand in his own right, has a line of furniture for the home, mattresses, lighting, bedding and decorative accessories with the Trump Home crystal collection, which premiered in summer 2011.
Celerity Cindy Crawford teams up with Raymour Flanigan
Cindy Crawford has collaborated with the furniture maker Raymour Flanigan to make chic sectional sets, bedroom furniture, and dining room collections. Most pieces are classic and can work in any room, and this line is particularly suited for anyone who is shopping on a budget.
Celerity Beyonce and Mother Tina Knowles Launch House of Dereon home collection
Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, are expanding their style empire by launching the “House of Dereon home collection”. The line features beddings influenced by European and bohemian chic styles and will cater to both the sophisticated consumer and the younger generation as well.
Celebrity Justin Timberlake launches “Home Mint” with decorator Estee Stanely
Justin Timberlake has teamed up with decorator, Estee Stanely, for a “home goods and art” website, called Home Mint. It will be a curated selection of home goods and accessories, one of a kind finds, and art and photography from both established and up-and-coming artists. According to Timberlake, “HomeMint combines my love of interior design with my passion for technology and innovation to create a brand that not only offers quality products, but also a personalized shopping experience.”
Celebrity Lenny Kravitz launches “Kravitz Design” with Kartell
Justin Timberlake isn’t the only celebrity or musician turning to the home décor stage, Lenny Kravitz, who launched Kravitz Design in 2003, recently partnered with Kartell in order to update their iconic Mademoiselle chair. There are six different versions of the chair, which incorporate python, fur, leather and woven materials.
Which film actors, musicians and other types of well known celebrities that are also working as interior designers?
While many celebrities have a passion for interior design and may work on their own homes or side projects, there are a few notable film actors, musicians, and other well-known personalities who have actively pursued careers in interior design or have launched their own design-related businesses.
Here are a few examples of celebrity designers:
- Brad Pitt: The Hollywood actor Brad Pitt founded the design and architecture firm “Make It Right” in New Orleans, which aimed to build affordable, sustainable homes for those affected by Hurricane Katrina. While not a traditional interior designer, his involvement in this project reflects his interest in architecture and design.
- Lenny Kravitz: The musician and actor Lenny Kravitz has his own design firm called “Kravitz Design Inc.” He has worked on various interior design projects, including luxury residences, hotels, and furniture collections.
- Courtney Cox: Known for her role in “Friends,” Courtney Cox has shown an interest in interior design. She has worked on designing and renovating her own homes and has been featured in design magazines.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: This celebrity couple has delved into the world of interior design by starting their own design company called “A Plus M.” They have worked on various projects, including a remodel of a Los Angeles condo.
- Ellen DeGeneres: While primarily known as a comedian and TV host, Ellen DeGeneres has a strong interest in interior design. She has a lifestyle brand called “ED Ellen DeGeneres” that includes furniture, home decor, and clothing.
- Drew Barrymore: Actress Drew Barrymore has her own home decor and furniture line called “Flower Home,” which offers a range of products for interior design and home improvement.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow launched a lifestyle brand called “Goop,” which includes a home section featuring various design and decor items.
These celebrities have ventured into the world of interior design to varying degrees, whether by starting their own design companies, launching home decor lines, or actively participating in home renovation projects. Keep in mind that their level of involvement and influence in the field may vary, and their careers can evolve over time.