Nazmiyal in NYC Offers Rug Rentals for Short or Long Terms
Nazmiyal boasts the largest collection of antique and vintage rugs in the world. Visiting our collection at our gallery in Midtown Manhattan, New York City is always a treat. Of course, we have some beautiful rugs for purchase, but you might not be aware that we also rent them.
You can rent a rug on a short or long-term basis. Renting a rug is an excellent option if you only need a rug to set the scene for a short time. We have been providing our collection of magnificent pieces to the world, and offering exceptional customer service, for 40 years. Let’s see why renting a rug might be the right option for you.
Why Rent a Rug?
Rugs set the tone of the room and convey a certain mood. The perfect antique carpet creates ambiance and has its own presence that permeates throughout the space. There are many reasons why you might want to rent a rug for the short or long term. Here are a few of them.
- Weddings. Antique Persian rugs come in a wide range of colors from the bright and vibrant to pastels and neutrals. They lend an elegance to space that makes your special day even more special. They will make a lasting impression from the ceremony site to the reception, and your photographer will love them.
- Real Estate Staging. Presenting a property is essential in real estate. You can use an antique carpet to enhance the best features of the room. If you have a space that you want to feel more spacious, or perhaps you have an area that you want to bring down to scale, an antique rug can be the touch that closes the sale.
- Plays and Movie Sets. Antique rugs are perfect for plays and movie sets. Whether your production is large or small, the rug adds an element of authenticity to the set. Whether your production is set in the Victorian era, the 1920s, Mid-20th century, or modern times, a rug from that era gives the audience another clue that will help to draw them in.
- Photo Shoots. Whether you are doing a photoshoot for personal or commercial purposes, an antique rug is the perfect element for a backdrop, or to spark your creativity.
- Magazine Spreads. Just open up any interior design magazine or home décor magazine, and you will see antique oriental rugs featured as the center of the design. They can take center stage, or they can be used to enhance other elements of the shot. They have become a staple in magazine and publication photography.
- Television Broadcast Sets. The perfect carpet is an essential in television broadcast sets. They make the set look cozy, inviting, and give it a personal touch that can break up the lines and give the set a softer look.
- Red Carpet Events. Antique carpets have a richness and sophistication that is the perfect touch for your red carpet event. They have been the preferred décor of kings and noblemen for centuries, and besides, you have wide selection in red rugs.
- Seminars and Trade Shows. An antique carpet creates the perfect way to define your space and set your booth apart at a trade show or seminar. They will make your space stand out and create a friendly and inviting atmosphere that draws people in and allows you to showcase your product or service.
- Historical Homes and Home Tours. An antique carpet in the period style of the home creates the perfect atmosphere for a home tour or special event. We have a selection that ranges from the 17th century through contemporary and everything in between.
- Special Events. These are only a few examples of the ways that an antique carpet can create the perfect atmosphere for your event. If you are hosting a reception, celebration, book signing, art show, or any other special event, you might want to consider renting the perfect carpet to set the mood.
Now, you can see a few good reasons why you might consider renting one of our gorgeous, one-of-a-kind pieces. Renting from us means that you are renting from the biggest name in the industry. We have built our trusted reputation over four decades of experience in the business. We are known for providing excellent support and will guide you through the whole process, making it easy.
We invite you to browse around our exquisite collection, and if you are in the area, visit our NYC gallery to see the collection in person. If you see that special piece that would make the perfect backdrop for your special occasion or event, we can help you make your vision a reality. As always, if you see something on our website that interests you, please feel free to contact us, and we will be honored to help.
Please contact us to about renting one of our beautiful antique or vintage rugs today!