Now You Can Be A Custom Rug Designer
One of the most beautiful forms of art in the world is a masterfully designed carpet. This is also one of the most impactful aspects of your home decor and will dictate a lot of what is going to work in your interior design. Going back centuries, people have designed and woven stunning textiles to decorate palaces, temples and homes. Hundreds of years ago, artists would have to train for years and years to create and custom design the perfect rug.
But with current technology, and a guiding hand, now even you can design your very own unique, one-of-a-kind custom rug with the exact specifications needed to make it work. In just a few steps, now you too can be your own custom bespoke rug designer.
Searching For The Perfect Rug And Creating Unique Custom Rug Designs Or Recreating Antique Ones
You have searched the world over of the perfect rug and you are still not finding that perfect piece that you had envisioned all along. You started out by looking at new contemporary modern rugs and did not find it. Then you realized you like something that has some age and character so you expanded your quest to include vintage rugs but those too seemed not to be exactly what you wanted.
So you expanded your search to include the antique rugs. But it seems like every time you fall in lover with an antique rug, it ends up costing way above what you can afford right now. So what do you? You need a rug, you want to buy something you love, but you don’t have a $100,000 budget.
That is where Nazmiyal comes in. Luckily, we have now opened up a new division to handle custom making bespoke rugs.
Custom Making Rugs Gives You The Ability To Reflect Your Personal Taste
There are many different antique and vintage designs of rugs that are already available on the market and we can work with you to recreate those pieces. But you also have the freedom and flexibility to change and alter any of the colors and / or patterns. When designing your own custom, bespoke rug, you are free to make every decision. Choose just the right shape and size to fit into your space. Choose from textures to create anything from a flat weave rug to a long pile shag rug. Play around with colors to find the right shades for you.
The sky is the limit when it comes to inspiration: maybe you want to recreate something artistic, reproduce an old, antique, piece, or just make your own unique creation from scratch. Whatever your inspiration is, your custom rug will be woven to your exact specifications and together we will make the perfect carpet for you.
The Process Of Custom Making Rugs:
Below is a general outline of the steps that we will take as we embark on our quest for creating your custom rug:
- We start by brain storming and talking over the specific needs and wants.
- We settle on a specific design.
- We pick the specific colors and texture.
- We create a Photoshop rendering to give a main idea of the look.
- Once approved, we send the rendering along with the colors and texture to our weavers.
- The weavers create a small strike off (usually 2 feet by 3 feet) for you to review and approve.
- If any changes are requested after reviewing the strike off, we will send those to the weavers to create a second one based on your feedback.
- Once the strike off is approved, we give the green light to the weavers who will curate the materials, dye all the yarns build the loom and begin to weave the rug.
- Once the weaving of your custom rug is done, the rug will come off the loom to be sheared, washed and take care of all the finishing touches.
- Next, your newly woven bespoke rug is shipped to us and we will clear it from customs and receive it.
- Now all the is left is to lay your new custom rug down in the room and enjoy.
Your Own Personal Treasure
Designing your very own carpet gives you the ultimate conversation piece. Now when someone asks you who designed your rug, you have the opportunity to tell them that you are the designer! Creating your own custom rug is also perfect for those who are doing interior design for a very specific space.
Maybe you have an oddly shaped corner or nook and can’t find just the right size and shape rug. Or maybe you have a perfect pattern and color in mind but can’t find a pre-made piece out there that just clicks. When creating and designing your custom rug, you can be sure that everything will come out just right. And with carefully woven pieces using the best quality materials, you can be sure that your unique creation will last generations to come.